Our hand crafted oak Shepherd's Hut, we call it affectionately 'The Bakers Hut' provides the perfect escape to the country and get close to nature experience. Tucked away down our tree lined driveway the magical setting surrounded by woodland and gardens provides the perfect base to escape, relax and unwind.
Surrounded by 5 acres of beautiful gardens and woodlands. (look out for squirrels, rabbits, moorhens, birds of prey, woodpeckers and many other species of birds, beautiful butterflies, bats, badgers and if you are lucky wild grazing fallow deer just metres from your doorway). Beyond the hedgerow are miles of uninterrupted countryside with views to the South Downs National Park and the mystical Chanctonbury Ring.
If you are in need of some pampering we have a visiting therapist who can provide relaxation treatments to enjoy during your stay. Using a fabulous pure, safe, vegan range of beauty products, facial & body massage treatments can be arranged to ensure you depart feeling refreshed and renewed.
You can also combine your stay with learning a new skill at one of our bread making workshops, food demonstrations or other events when available.
- Crisp white linen, fluffy towels & quality toiletries ensure a relaxing stay
- Private garden space with outdoor furniture, BBQ and Firepit
- Heated outdoor pool available mid May – mid Sept weather permitting
- Help yourself herb & summer vegetable patch, eggs from our chickens, fruit trees and other seasonal produce when available on site
- Enjoy resident discount of 10% off menu when dining in the Bakehouse (seasonal opening times only - see our EAT section ) or on any events or bread making workshops