Learn to make a delicious, authentic white sourdough loaf from the comfort of your own kitchen.
This 46-minute masterclass, led by Les Nicholson, owner and lead tutor at The Artisan Bakehouse takes you on a fun, informative, step by step journey so that you can master the skills and techniques to enable you to create the perfect loaf time after time.
During the class you will learn about:-
- The correct flour to use to create an authentic white sourdough loaf
- How to create an active sourdough starter & look after it (with both white & Rye flour)
- The importance of water and getting the right hydration for your dough
- How to knead dough correctly using the 'stretch & fold in the bowl' method
- How to get the timings right to ensure your dough isn't under or over-proved
- Why salt is important in bread making
- How to shape your dough to enable you to get a great looking loaf
- How to use a banneton (proofing basket)
- How to slash dough to get the perfect result of your loaf
- The use of steam in the baking of the bread
The cost of this class includes a document with details of the recipe, ingredients and equipment needed as well as comprehensive notes on the methods for you to keep. After purchase you will be given your own unique access to stream this class time and time again so that you can always have Les by your side to guide and encourage you!
After purchase, you will also be invited to join our Exclusive Facebook Baking Club where you can share your experiences, post your successes, ask questions, and gain further advice and guidance from our tutors. You will be part of our baking community and also have exclusive free access to 'live' sessions from the Bakehouse from time to time - all designed to inspire and support you on your baking journey!
See PREVIEW here ......
We have other ONLINE Masterclasses that you may enjoy and can provide GIFT VOUCHERS too