Learn to make delicious French Baguettes from the comfort of your own kitchen.
This 40 minute masterclass, by Les Nicholson, owner and lead tutor at The Artisan Bakehouse takes you on a fun, informative journey so that you can master the skills and techniques to enable you to create the perfect baguette time after time.
During the class you will learn about:-
- Correct flour to use to create an authentic French Baguette
- The importance of water and getting the right hydration for your dough
- How to knead dough correctly using the 'stretch & fold in the bowl' method
- How to get the timings right to ensure your dough isn't under or over proofed
- The types of commercial yeasts available and how to use them
- Why salt is important in bread making
- How to shape your dough to get the best looking baguette
- How to slash dough to get the perfect result for your loaf
- The use of steam in the baking of your bread
The cost of this class includes a document with the recipe, ingredients & equipment needed as well as detailed notes on the methods for you to keep. After purchase you will be given your own unique access to stream this class time and time again so that you can always have Les by your side to guide and encourage you!
After purchase, you will also be invited to join our Exclusive Facebook Baking Club where you can share your experiences, post your successes, ask questions, and gain further advice & guidance from our tutors. You will be part of our baking community and also have exclusive free access to 'live' sessions from the Bakehouse from time to time - all designed to inspire and support you on your baking journey!
View one minute PREVIEW here ...
We have other ONLINE classes that you may enjoy too & more coming soon!