ONLINE Masterclass - Brioche
Learn to make delicious French Brioche from the comfort of your own kitchen.
This 40 minute masterclass, by Les Nicholson, owner and lead tutor at The Artisan Bakehouse takes you on a fun, informative journey so that you can master the skills and techniques to enable you to create the perfect Brioche time after time.
During the class you will learn about:-
- Correct flour to use to create an authentic French Brioche
- The importance of water and getting the right hydration for your dough
- How to knead dough correctly using the 'stretch & fold in the bowl' method
- How to incorporate butter to create the perfect enriched dough
- How to get the timings right to ensure your dough isn't under or over proved.
- The types of commercial yeasts available and how to use them
- Why salt is important in bread making even with enriched doughs
- How to shape your dough to create a Brioche using a tin
- How to shape and make a 4 stranded plait to enable you to create the perfect result for your hand shaped Brioche
- The use of steam in the baking of your Brioche
The cost of this class includes a document detailing the recipe, ingredients & equipment needed as well as comprehensive notes on the methods, for you to keep. After purchase you will be given your own unique access to stream this class time and time again so that you can always have Les by your side to guide and encourage you!
After purchase, you will also be invited to join our Exclusive Facebook Baking Club where you can share your experiences, post your successes, ask questions, and gain further advice & guidance from our tutors. You will be part of our baking community and also have exclusive free access to 'live' sessions from the Bakehouse from time to time - all designed to inspire and support you on your baking journey!
View one minute PREVIEW here ...
We have other ONLINE classes that you may enjoy too & more coming soon!