Learn to make delicious Croissant from the comfort of your own kitchen.
This 48 minute masterclass, led by Les Nicholson, owner and lead tutor at The Artisan Bakehouse takes you on a fun, informative, step by step journey so that you can master the skills and techniques to enable you to create the perfect Croissant time after time.
During the class you will learn about:-
- Correct flour to use to create the most delicious tasting croissant
- How to make the perfect traditional French flaky buttery croissant
- How to knead dough correctly using the 'stretch & fold in the bowl' method
- How to get the timings right to ensure your dough isn't under or over proved
- How to roll out, shape & prepare the dough to create the all important lamination with easy to follow step by step instructions
- How to cut and roll the dough to create the perfect crescent croissant
- How to prepare and use an egg wash
- How to prepare a final glaze to give your croissants a fabulous finish
The cost of this class includes a document with details of the recipe, ingredients & equipment needed as well as comprehensive notes on the methods for you to keep. After purchase you will be given your own unique access to stream this class time and time again so that you can always have Les by your side to guide and encourage you!
After purchase, you will also be invited to join our Exclusive Facebook Baking Club where you can share your experiences, post your successes, ask questions, and gain further advice & guidance from our tutors. You will be part of our baking community and also have exclusive free access to 'live' sessions from the Bakehouse from time to time - all designed to inspire and support you on your baking journey!
View one minute PREVIEW here ...
We have other ONLINE Masterclasses that you may enjoy and can provide GIFT VOUCHERS too