ONLINE Masterclass - Sourdough Pizza
Learn to make delicious Sourdough Pizza from the comfort of your own kitchen.
This 47-minute Online masterclass, by Les Nicholson, owner and lead tutor at The Artisan Bakehouse takes you on a fun, informative journey so that you can master the skills and techniques to enable you to create the perfect Sourdough Pizza time after time.
During the class you will learn about:-
- Correct flour to use to create an authentic Sourdough Pizza
- Semolina - what it is and its use in pizza making
- The importance of water and getting the right hydration for your dough
- How to knead dough correctly using the 'stretch & fold in the bowl' method
- How to get the timings right to ensure your dough isn't under or over proved
- How to create an active sourdough starter & care for it (both white & rye)
- Why salt is important in bread making
- How to shape & roll your dough to enable you to get a great looking pizza
- How to make a delicious tomato sauce for the base
- How to dress your pizza to give it the perfect finish
The cost of this class includes a document with details of the recipe, ingredients & equipment needed as well as comprehensive notes on the methods for you to keep. After purchase you will be given your own unique access to stream this class time and time again so that you can always have Les by your side to guide and encourage you!
After purchase, you will also be invited to join our Exclusive Facebook Baking Club where you can share your experiences, post your successes, ask questions, and gain further advice & guidance from our tutors. You will be part of our baking community and also have exclusive free access to 'live' sessions from the Bakehouse from time to time - all designed to inspire and support you on your baking journey!
View one minute PREVIEW here ...